1. Hot water bath (allow the water to run down from your head downwards for men and women that cut their hair. For women with hair-do, allow the hot water to touch your face, or better still, cut your hair during this period it is a limited period.
2. Hot water compress of your nose(soak a napkin/cloth inside hot water and press it on your nose 2-3 times in a day).
3. Drink hot water for now (limit your cold drinks).
4. Eat your food when it is hot for now
5. Do steam inhalation preferably with menthol containing balms
6. Vicks/Moko/osteo inhaler 3-4 times in a day(more frequent if you are exposed to someone who sneezed).
7. Eat ginger
8. Take peppery foods (If you are an ulcer patient and you want to do this-consult your doctor).
9. Do away with air conditioner for now(car, home, hotel).
10. Eat healthy foods with vitamin C to boost your immunity.