If you have a UK or US passport, you can enter 147 countries without a Visa! For real :-). Financial firm, Arton Capital, which specializes in helping wealthy individuals obtain multiple citizenship, has compiled a ranking of the World’s Most Powerful passports – based on how many countries one can be enter without a visa, or by getting a visa upon arrival. See the top five below…
- U.S., U.K. (147 countries)
- France, South Korea, Germany (145)
- Sweden, Italy (144)
- Denmark, Singapore, Finland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands (143)
- Switzerland (142)
With a Nigerian passport, you can enter 61 countries without a visa or get one upon arrival. See the bottom-ranked passports after the cut…
- Congo (Dem. Rep.), Yemen, Central African Republic, Kosovo (41)
- Equatorial Guinea, Bhutan, Comoros, Burundi (40)
- Somalia, Eritrea (39)
- Afghanistan, Djibouti, Iraq, Ethiopia, Nepal (38)
- South Sudan, Solomon Islands, Palestinian Territories, Sao Tome and Principe, Myanmar (28)
South Africa – 84
China – 74 countries.
Indian passport holders – 59 easy destinations.
Russian passport provides 98 country options.