Yeah, I know, s*x is a big deal and it comes with a lot of responsibilities. No one should be having s*x till they can fully be accountable for their actions. With s*x, you have to be fully prepared as it can emotionally tie you down with the wrong person, lead to unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and so many other terrible consequences. With all of that, it is enough to say that you should put off s*x till you get married but s*x before marriage also has its advantages. Listed below are some of the reasons why you should have s*x before you get married:
- To Find out If You’re Sexually Compatible With Your Partner: s*x is very important in every marriage. In fact, it is one of those things that keep a relationship alive. And where there is no chemistry between couples, their s*x life is automatically going to be dead. The woman feels like the husband is forcing her against her will and the man feels like he is being starved. Having s*x before marriage helps you to discover if he is the kind of man you want to be romantically involved with for the rest of your life. It helps you eliminate, to an extent, the sexual drama that comes in many relationship.
- To Discover Sexual Related Problems And Solve It: there are so many people that get the rudest shocks of their lives on their wedding night. They find out their husband is impotent or the wife has one disease or the other. Having s*x before marriage helps you to tackle issues like this way before your wedding night. The fact that you both can solve something as intimate as sexual related health issues means you both have formed a bond really great that will be helpful in the future when you both get married.
- For Sexual Experience: it is undeniable that s*x before marriage will make you a sexpert; in most cases though and this will help you have a better s*x life when you’re married. After all, you would have tried out different s*x styles and discovered which you’re comfortable with and which you’re not comfortable with. It becomes easier to learn more about your partner’s sexuality and share experiences together, creating even a better bond between you guys.
- It Is Healthy And Natural: s*x is very healthy and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, s*x is a good way to keep your immune system humming, boost your libido, lower blood pressure, improve women’s bladder control and it is a good form of exercise to shed some weight. So, s*x is an awesome way to keep your body in shape.
- People Will Do It Anyway: no matter how much people condemn s*x before marriage, so many people still do it. I mean, these days it is almost normal to be sexually active once they “feel” they can handle it. The rate of teenage pregnancies is increasing and so also is the number of people that lose their lives to a******n. So talks, campaigns or sermons won’t stop people from having premarital s*x.
I know some may feel these are not strong points enough to have s*x before getting hitched. In fact, I’m not advising anybody to. All I’m saying is s*x is not a terrible thing. You have the right to explore your sexuality without feeling guilty. If you want to have s*x with your partner, make sure it is because you want to and not because you’re pressured to. Once you can take full responsibility for your actions and you’re ready to bear the consequences that is attached with premarital s*x, you’re free to have all the s*x you want.