Amanda Chisom, a media personality, was arrested for her involvement in a Ponzi scheme worth N50bn that Marksman Chinedu Ijeoma (a.k.a Chinmark) ran.
Chukwudi, a media personality, shared a video of herself arriving at the FCID Abuja office after being arrested. She said that she may be held for a while due to a court order obtained by victims of the Chinmark’s Heist she was allegedly a part of.
Giving an update on her arrest, Iwuchukwu wrote;
Update on Amanda Chisom’s arrest.
1) She was actually picked up on Tuesday morning from her residence by a team of crack detectives after her arrival from her Ponzi sponsored foreign vacation trip.
2) She is going to be detained for a long time based on court order procured by the victims of the Chinmark’s heist that she was part of.
As I type this, she has been singing like a canary bird about what she knows about the 50 billon Naira stolen by Chinmark and herself from innocent retail investors.
3) She would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation by the team of crack of detectives currently interrogating/questioning her.
4) Her ordeal is a lesson to every young person including me.
There is no short cut to success.
The money from Ponzi is sweet but e dey hook for throat.
Stay away from ponzi. Stay away from scam and fraudulent business.
The hard way of building a brand/business from the bottom still remains the only sustainable way of being wealthy in Nigeria.
5)Attached below is a rare video of the ponzi queen walking majestically into the office of FCID in Abuja after she was arrested.
6) I will bring more updates as I receive them from my source.
Good evening every one!