2. You are on birth control. Two words: Libido killer.
3. You sit in a chair for too long during the day. Weird fact: Sitting in a chair can get us ladies aroused due to pressure on the pudendal nerves which arouses the vagina, clitoris, and anus. But sitting too long, all day everyday, can mess up our pelvic floor and psoas muscles, which prevents us from having those OMG kind of orgasms. Luckily if we get up and walk around more, even do some five minute yoga stretches throughout the day, you can work those oh-so important muscles out.
4. You aren’t drinking enough water. Our bodies are mostly fluids. If we don’t nurture it with water, we simply won’t be able to achieve those mind-blowing moments as easily. Refill please!
5. You aren’t breathing right. Breathing can help you reach orgasm. Some of us hold our breath at moments during se x, but that can reduce your climax or prevent you from having an orgasm. Deep exhales can help you reach the big O with more intensity.
6. You are refusing to give up control. Relaxing during se x and allowing your body to truly feel the pleasure can be hard to do, but vital to fully feeling the best sensations. Learn to be more open, less uptight, have a tall glass of water, and breathe deeply in and out, and more pleasure can be yours.
Are you guilty of any of these libido killers? Which one shocked you the most?