Ten things that would have happened if the Federal Government had been the one who invited Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria.
1. The presidency will set up a
standing committee to welcome him
2. The Senate/House committees on
Information technology will also set
up committees to welcome him too.
3. There will be traffic everywhere in
Lagos because all roads will be
4. Mark cannot walk the streets of
Yaba because he will be heavily
guarded by soldiers (Not Police).
5. Lai Mouhammed will tell us that
Mark Zuckerberg is here to support
Buhari’s fight against corruption.
6. At the airport he will be
welcomed by the following,
-Minister of Information however,
Minister of Youths and sports will
welcome him to the United States of
-Chairman House Committee on ICT
-Chairman Senate Committee on ICT
-Spokesperson of the Senate/House
-Speaker of the House
-National Chairman of APC
-National women leader.
7. Young people will wear shirts with
his images, women also will tie
wrapper bearing his images.
8. The pages of National newspapers
will have felicitation messages
welcoming him to Nigeria.
9. N900million will be budgeted for
his logistics and feeding
10. In 2019 some government
officials will be investigated by EFCC
based on misappropriation…
Anyway wetin concern me ?