Coconut oil isn’t called nature’s wonder oil for no reason.
On top of its health benefits, coconut oil is also a multipurpose product for your home. You can cook, clean and even polish with it.
It has medicinal properties as well. It can lower cholesterol level, normalize blood glucose level and improve immune system function. What makes this oil even more amazing is its ability to give you healthy skin.
- Coconut oil has the ability to increase your skin’s hydration while preventing water loss in extremely dry skin.
- It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It’s able to penetrate the skin and hair better than most oils.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is effective in killing odor-causing bacteria.
- It can replenish your skin’s natural oil.
- It contains antioxidants to protect your skin against free radical damage and premature skin aging.
- It can encourage the production of collagen to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.